Mrs. Anderson’s Wooden Rolling Pin is perfect for effortlessly rolling out dough for at-home and professional bakers and pastry chefs. Thoughtfully crafted from German beechwood with steel ball bearings, its rolling action is smooth and effortless. A must-have of baking accessories and pastry tools, it’s ideal for rolling pie crusts, cookie dough and other pastry dough, rolling out biscuits or dough for bread making, fondant for decorating cakes and cupcakes, pizza dough and making fresh homemade pasta, too. Great for rolling crafting clay, too. The wood barrel and wooden handles are made from solid hardwood then fitted with steel ball bearings for a lifetime of effortless use. Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Dry promptly and thoroughly before storing. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Size: 10-Inch by 2-Inch
- Mrs. Anderson’s Wooden Rolling Pin for effortlessly rolling out dough, pie crust, cookie dough, fondant, crafting clay, and more
- Made from solid German beechwood and steel ball bearings for a lifetime of smooth and effortless rolling
- Perfectly balanced for easy use and smooth effortless rolling; ideal for home and professional bread bakers, cake bakers, and pastry chefs
- Smooth action easily rolls out pie crusts, dough for bread, biscuits, pastries, pasta, pizza, fondant, cookies, crafting clay, and more
- Easy to clean; wipe with damp cloth; dry promptly and thoroughly before storing