A kitchen classic! Interlocking hinges separate for quick preheating. Fully submersible for easy cleaning. Slim profile takes up less space than an electric waffle maker.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Interlocking hinges separate easily for cleaning.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surface. A long-bristle brush will help clean hard-to-reach areas.
4. If batter should run out of Wafﬂer, wipe with wet sponge immediately to avoid baked-on batter.
1. Lightly brush inside of Wafﬂer with vegetable oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Separate 2 halves of pan and preheat over medium 2 minutes each.
3. Pour 1 cup of batter in the center of Wafﬂer and close the top. Cook for about 1 minute, then ﬂip Wafﬂer over and cook on the other side about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove wafﬂes with a plastic fork or spatula.
5. Serve with butter, syrup, berries, etc; or try with a savory cream sauce