12" Fry Pan - Grenadine
Cook for a crowd without crowding your food in this spacious fry pan. Proudly made in France, STAUB is the benchmark for premium cast iron cookware. Like all STAUB pans, the 12-inch fry pan browns foods beautifully. Whether you’re searing chicken breasts, frying bacon, or caramelizing carrots, the enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning and searing, without sticking. And because cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. The gorgeous Majolique enameling finish is a special, three-step technique that imbues the grenadine color with brilliance and depth.
STAUB enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it’s perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron with grenadine red Majolique finish for added brilliance and depth. Easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Pouring spouts for easy fat removal
- Oven safe up to 900°F/482°C
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended