HIC Bar's Bamboo Muddler mashes and crushes fruits, spices and herbs to infuse delicious flavors, aromas and essential oils into favorite beverages and cocktail recipes. Muddle mojito ingredients in just a few seconds, or mint for Mint Juleps, ginger root for Ginger Rogers, sugar cane syrup for Caipirinhas, a bitter and sugar cube for an Old Fashioned, and limes for Sazerac for Bsame. Won't scratch delicate surfaces. The rounded handle allows for a comfortable grip. It will quickly become a go-to bar accessories. Perfect for the occasional sipper of summer cocktails or the year-round mixologist. Compact enough to store with other bar supplies. Simply place ingredients to be muddled in the bottom of a sturdy glass or cocktail shaker. A glass that's too thin could break. Hold the muddler by the handle and press down lightly, giving the ingredients a few gentle twists until juices run from the fruit or the air takes on an herby aroma, depending on the ingredients. Over-muddling herbs can cause cocktails to taste bitter or 'grassy'. HIC's Bamboo Muddler allows complete control over the quality and results of each cocktail. The textured end easily extrudes juice from firmer fruits, like cherries or citrus, releases flavorful fragrances from aromatic spices, and gently extracts the essential oils from delicate mint leaves and other herbs. Made from 100-percent natural bamboo, HIC's Bamboo Muddler is lightweight, durable, and will not scratch surfaces. Bamboo is an extremely strong, durable, fast-growing grass that's less absorbent than wood, yet strong like steel. Its roots self generate without replanting making it a fully sustainable and renewable alternative to traditional materials to create environmentally friendly products for more sustainable living practices.
- HIC Bar's Bamboo Muddler mashes and crushes fruits, spices and herbs to infuse flavors, aromas and essential oils into favorite beverages
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo; renewable, fast-growing, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional materials for sustainable living
- Textured end extrudes juice from firmer fruit, like cherries and citrus, and gently muddles delicate ingredients, like mint and herbs
- Muddle minty mojitos and Juleps, sugarcane syrup for Caipirinhas, bitters and a sugar cube for Old Fashioneds, limes for Sazerac for Bsame, and more
- Measures 8.5-inches; rounded handle is comfortable to hold; easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water