5.5" Flexible Boning Knife
The Zwilling Pro Flexible Boning Knife is an extremely hard, yet flexible knife that enables you to easily, and neatly, separate meat from bone. Zwilling Pro is designed by architect and designer Matteo Thun, offering beauty and function with a classic design. The wedge-shaped blade and half bolster allows you to cut along the entire length of the blade. The unique curved bolster supports your thumb for extra grip, comfort, control and safety. This entire collection features precision forged knives made from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel. As a result, the knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. In addition, the steel blade goes through a special ice-hardening process called Friodur. This process changes the molecular structure of the steel improving the cutting properties providing a remarkably sharp blade and ensures a long lasting cutting edge. Each knife is hand sharpened, polished and laser controlled to assure the cutting edge is accurate along the full length of the blade. The blade is enhanced with a traditional 3-riveted resin handle. Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty.
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty