7" Fillet Knife
The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence.ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighterthan forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability.Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years. Combined with our signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting. Experience the comfort, durability, and sharpness of ZWILLING Gourmet.
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel, Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controllededge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly