Grinder Coffee Bresil Walnut
The Peugeot Brésil Coffee Grinder is made in France from sustainable beech wood that is dried and finished before the coffee grinder final assembly. Finished with a classic walnut stain, this iconic mill is what started the Peugeot legacy back in the 1840s, and continues to this day to be a tried-and-true coffee mill for the coffee aficionado in your life. The coffee ground in the Brésil Mill is well suited to drip, French press, and pour over coffee brewing methods alike.
The unique burr mechanism, specifically designed to offer a consistent coffee grind, can be set to ensure coffee beans are ground to the correct coarseness every time. The ground coffee is collected into a small removable wood drawer. The steel of the grinding mechanism comes with a lifetime guarantee. This good looking and hardworking coffee grinder will bring you extraordinary sensory experiences and will authentic refinement to your kitchen.
- Drawer capacity: 8 TBSP (1/2 cup) Hopper capacity: 7 TBSP
- Fully adjustable manual burr-type mill quickly and efficiently cracks and grinds coffee beans to desired consistency ensuring the maximum flavor for brewing
- Made in France since 1840; Made of beautiful Beechwood: Mill measures 5.1 x 5.1 x 8.75 Inches.
- Mill holds approximately 2 oz. of ground coffee; Can also be used as high output pepper grinder
- Stainless steel mechanism. Steel used in the making of knives for higher durability. Resistant to corrosion.