Knife Paring 4 Four Star
The 4-inch paring knife is one of the most essential kitchen knives to have in your kitchen. This ultra-sharp blade is ideal for smaller tasks like peeling vegetables and segmenting citrus.
Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.
- Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife, Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer.
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness, Ergonomic, polypropylene handle.
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended, Made in Germany