Knife 8 Chefs Koh
This traditional Japanese knife is the counterpart to the Western Chef's Knife. With a thin blade and exceptionally hard steel, it excels at precision cuts.
Handcrafted by artisans in Seki, Japan, MIYABI Koh knives are born from time-honored Japanese tradition, expert German engineering, and state-of-the-art steel.
Advanced FC61 fine carbide stainless steel provides unsurpassed corrosion and chip resistance. This cutting-edge steel ensures the hand-honed blades retain their impressive sharpness. Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardening process, the FRIODURx2® blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance.
Stylishly stamped with a silver mosaic pin, the exquisite octagon-shaped handle feels as good as it looks. Experience ergonomic perfection with each slice—the Pakkawood handle supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts. Each knife features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge, a homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago.
- Crafted from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade for exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed, 3-step Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Octagon-shaped Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand