Pan 10.2 Fry
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel. Polished copper outside 90% - Stainless steel inside 10%.
- Copper exterior offers superior control, heats evenly and much faster than other metals; stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean.
- Handles stay cool. Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during use. Pouring rims on every piece.
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Care. Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware
- Hand wash only. Not dishwasher safe.
- Maximum temperature. Our products have a superb conductivity, so cooktop knobs or controls cannot be used at their 100% heating power; they need to be used at a 60% capacity. It means on a level of 10, 6.
- Diameter: 10.2-in
- Height: 1.57-in
- Capacity: 2.1-qt