Wok 8 Carbon Steel
Helen's Asian Kitchen 8-inch Carbon Steel Wok is perfectly sized to create single-serving recipes and reheat smaller portions. It's versatile for stir frying, stewing, sauteing, steaming, braising, and frying favorite Asian recipes, and more. Crafted from a sturdy 1.4-millimeter carbon steel, it distributes heat quickly so foods cook evenly. The cooking surface collects a natural patina over time to create that coveted non-stick cooking performance. The natural rubberwood handle is heat-resistant for comfortable use. Its sturdy riveted and flat-bottom design sits securely on any stovetop and works equally well with gas, electric, and induction. It also hangs for easy storage. Carbon steel is easily seasoned, reseasoned, and maintained to help prevent rust. Successive seasoning and regular use will gradually build a black patina, providing a smooth, stick-resistant surface, much like a well-seasoned cast iron skillet. The more use the pan gets, the darker and more stick-resistant it becomes. It is completely normal for an unseasoned wok to develop rust. Rust will not harm or alter the performance of the wok in any way. Simply scour away the rusted areas and season as instructed. Before first-time use, clean thoroughly, then season to seal the surface and prevent rusting. Full use and care instructions are included along with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects in workmanship. FDA and LFGB approved, and Proposition 65 compliant. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Carbon Steel Wok is perfectly sized for creating single-serving stir fry recipes and reheating smaller portions
- Made from 1.4-millimeter carbon steel and heat-resistant rubberwood handle that hangs for storage; FDA and LFGB approved; Proposition 65 compliant
- Carbon steel distributes heat quickly to cook food evenly; cooking surface collects a natural patina over time for non-stick cooking performance
- Sturdy riveted and flat-bottom design sits securely on any stovetop and works equally well on gas, electric and induction cooktops; carbon steel is recyclable
- Carbon steel is easily seasoned and maintained to prevent rust; instructions and recipe included; lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects